Friday 28 June 2013

Chapter 2.4- Decisions, Decisions, who will lead Generation 3 ?

Screenshot-410
Time passes and it was soon Leisure day, I went to the Festival with Will while Mathoias spent some quality time with the girls, Will loved roller skating, he flew round the wings really fast
Screenshot-412
Then we played Shoot out which I of course won so I showed my 12 year old the moves
Screenshot-423
Then we had a water fight and my 12 year old won and I mean won, he crushed me, I went home soaking and my husband found it hilarious, you wait, I said next time your playing will.
Screenshot-433
Little Beatrice is the quiet one of the quads, I've noticed, she prefers playing downstairs with the soft toys rather then joining in with her sisters loud games and fighting. She also enjoys the house and playing dress up with her sisters and hairdressers when they are calm that is.
Screenshot-464
Soon Will is a Teen and an Handsome Athletic one at that
Screenshot-466
With the Girls sleeping and will busy doing homework, me and My Hubby let off some steam by playing some physical games.
Screenshot-502
Soon it's the Girls birthday so I give their room a makeover.
Screenshot-493
Beatrice has a Good Sense of Humpr
Screenshot-491
Bel becomes an Vegetarian
Screenshot-497
Mary-Ann inherited my Artistic tenchncies
Screenshot-496
and Louisa my little clone loves the outdoors
Heir Poll [polldaddy poll=7197513], it ends on Friday 5th July

No comments:

Post a Comment