Friday 21 June 2013

Chapter 2.2- The Big Suprise

Screenshot-289
Mum and Dad are still fit despite their advancing years, they still both hold down jobs and most nights find the time to play catch in the yard, they tell me, that they can't wait until Will is big enough to play with them.
Screenshot-2
The Doctor called today and said, I am carrying Multiples but he's not sure how many and I don't know why, I must be very Fertile and that they are Girls.
Screenshot-5
When Mathius comes home from work, he plays the Guitar, Will loves the music his step-dad plays dancing and singing along to it.
Screenshot-17
Soon, I go into Labour, a Month early, maybe it's because, I am carrying Multiples, Mum and Dad watch Will while me and Matt go to the Hospital.
Screenshot-26Screenshot-28
They Weren't joking when they said Multiple, Like my mum before me I have given Birth to Quads. Belinda, Mary-Ann, Louisa and Beatrice.

No comments:

Post a Comment