Monday 17 June 2013

Chapter 2.1- Life with my 2 boys

4 and a half years on
Screenshot-235
I bet your wondering why My family archives have been empty for so long , well I'll tell you, Life gave me a few surprises.  I broke up with Morgan 18 Months into my course then I realized I was pregnant and I dropped out of college to have my son William who  I adore. Morgan Still Hasn't come to still his son and William is three now but i don't mind, I am in a steady relationship with my loving boyfriend Mathius and we are trying for another baby. My parents adore little Will and Love watching him so I can paint and sell my paintings and Mike has a steady job at the Theater so we are getting on fine, I wish Morgan would be interested in Will but he isn't .
Screenshot-249
My parents are such a great help with William and love babysitting him so I can spend time with Mathius and we have a very loving realsionship, Maybe this is what was wrong with mine and Morgans realsionship, I didn't miss him so much or was as romantic with him, maybe I should have realised the love wasn't there but we were teenagers so maybe that's why.
Screenshot-284
I have been throwing up a lot lately and I remember this from William so I think I am pregnant again, only time will tell.
Screenshot-275
William loves his Grandfather father or Grand-Da as he calls him a lot, I think it's because dad is a big kid at heart and loves doing tickle time with his oldest Grandson, I said oldest as Olly is a dad too, he has a son called Brendan who is about a year younger then my will. Both boys have purple eyes and dark hair but otherwise they are nothing alike as Will is a purple fairy like his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment