Monday 3 June 2013

Chapter 1.7- Teens will be Teens

Screenshot-291
Jessica's P.O.W
The parents won a free weekend away and so we, me and my three brothers that is decided to throw a teen party so we could get to know all the teens in our Neighbourhood so Olly as the oldest used the phone to call them all over,
Screenshot-299
Who knew so many teens lived in our neighbourhood and I see a cute boy over there with his Purple skin and eyes and dark eyes, he's very Handsome so I go over to Introduce myself.
Screenshot-301
I greet him and he is Single and our signs are compatible, I find out that he's just moved here to finish the school year and is living in an Local Hostel as he has no family. Apparently he grew up in foster care.
Screenshot-317Screenshot-327
I spend most of the night chatting and having fun with Morgan Honeycutt, thats his name while my brothers have fun, I hope the house dosen't get trashed.
Screenshot-351
I confess that I like him and he likes me too, we share our first kiss and he agrees to become my boyfriend.

2 comments: