Friday 7 June 2013

Chapter 1.8- The Parents return

Screenshot
Screenshot-3
Screenshot-5
Jessica's P.O.W
After the party it was time to clean up, I took the bathroom where I has to fix the objects and clean and I left my brothers to do the kitchen and the rest of downstairs to throw out all the pizza boxes and beer cans so mum and dad will never knew we threw a party, we even did the Laundry as it was piling up and ending up on the floor
Screenshot-112
Screenshot-113
The Tv and the Trash Compacter had to be repaired too but my brothers did them.
Screenshot-85
After cleaning the bathroom and doing the laundry, I went to let off some steam by jumping in puddles in my nightwear, it was such fun.
Screenshot-93
Then I went on a date with Morgan, he is very Family Oriented and we talked about our future children, Yes I want to get married and have kids but Frist I would like to go to Uni and get an Degree.
Screenshot-101
Zak went out clubbing and met a few girls and had a great time, he didn't get in til 3am in the morning good thing our parents are away or he'll be in big trouble.
Screenshot-114
Screenshot-118
Annabelle's P.O.W
Well the kids kept the house nice and tidy and they even did the laundry for me so when I came home, Lucas went to do some gardening while I played Kicky Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment